Calculate how many rolls you need
Our rolls have a height of . Insert the width that needs to be covered.
Quantity required: ... rolls
The WallHaus paste is suitable for all types of non-woven wallpaper.
Prepare your wall in 3 easy steps:
- Start preparing: clean and level your wall.
- Ready-to-use wallpaper glue in 5 minutes! Throw the contents of the bag of glue into a bucket of cold water and stir quickly. Pause briefly after 3 minutes and then start again for the last 2 minutes until you get a smooth, white mass.
- After stirring, comes the gluing. Apply the wallpaper glue generously to the wall with the WallHaus wallpaper roller and brush. Then place the dry wallpaper against it.
Need more instructions ? Check the glue packaging or our handy wallpaper tutorials.
• Use 150 grams of wallpaper paste for an area of 20 – 30 m2
- Application Paste the Wall
WallHaus Wallpaper Toolkit
Purchasing the wallpaper glue and wallpaper toolkit is the ultimate preparation for your wallpapering job. The tools will only make the makeover easier and without glue no unique wallpaper on your wall. Check out our latest DIY wallpaper tools here.